- After coming into Joseph, turn east on highway 350 at the Chevron station
- Follow this highway 30 miles to Imnaha
- Imnaha has a four way junction, continue straight up the hill towards Hat Point. This is a steep gravel road for the first 8 - 9 miles
- Towards the top, you will come to a "Y" in the road, stay to the right
- Continue on this road until you see some buildings and a fork in the road that either lead you to Hat Point or Temperance Creek.
- Follow the left fork to Temperance Creek (4 miles), this will end at Warnock corrals (no corrals).
- We will be waiting just short of the trailhead on the right near a round corral made out of logs and a green building.
- From Joseph turn east on highway 350 at the Chevron station toward the town of Imnaha.
- About 8 miles from Joseph (on the east side of the first hill you drive over) you will see Road 39 to Halfway
- Or, follow road 39 approximately 24 miles (I think) to Ollokott campground but before crossing the Imnaha River turn right on 3960(Imnaha river campgrounds).
- Follow about 10 miles until the pavement ends.
- Look for a road and green gate on the right.
- Call us ahead of time for the gate combination.