We are based in Joseph, Oregon with our hunts in the Imnaha, Snake River and Pine Creek Units. Our base camps that we depart from are one to three hours driving from Joseph, depending on the season and unit that you are hunting. Prior to your hunt, we will send you driving directions to the trail head that you will be packed in from as well as exact dates and times of pack-in.
Drop & Supplied camps are 10 day hunts,
Deluxe & Guided camps are 7 day hunts.
Extra days are charged at 1/2 per day price (ex. $68.75/day for drop camps).
There is no additional charges for taking more than one species.
- Snake River, Imnaha & Pine Creek Units
- Archery season runs August 25 - September 23.
- Our Drop & Supplied camps are 10 day hunts and the Deluxe & Guided camps are 7 day hunts.
- Extra days are charged at 1/2 per day price ($68.75/day for drop camps).
- Deer, Elk and Bear can all be hunted for the price listed - there are no additional charge for taking more than one species.
- GENERAL SEASON HUNTS: Snake River (Bull only) * Imnaha (One Elk)
- CONTROLLED ARCHERY:Snake River #259R (any Elk)
- Our rifle hunts are Controlled hunts.
- Hunt applications are due by May 15 and results of the draw will be available June 20.
All of our Rifle Hunts are controlled hunts and you will need to purchase a hunting license and apply for your tag through the Oregon Department of Fish & Wildlife.
You can obtain the necessary forms at a Point of Sale or by contacting the O.D.F. & W. at (503)229-5463 or www.dfw.state.or.us on the web.
The deadline for applying is May 15th (Feb. 10th for Spring Bear). Results of the draw will be available June 20.
If you are successful in the draw, the deadline for purchasing your tag is the day before the hunt opens.
If you are unsuccessful in the draw, you are entitled to a full refund of your deposit or you can apply it to a future hunt or summer trip.
Our Archery Hunts are general season hunts and your tags must be purchased by the day before the season.
Deposits and final payment are non-refundable but may be applied to a future hunt or summer pack trip. We strongly suggest that you consider purchasing vacation insurance, which would cover you in situations such as medical problems, death in the family, job layoffs or natural disasters such as forest fires.